[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Case sensitivity in title search

Elaine Hardy ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Mon Sep 26 09:25:41 EDT 2016

I checked the search on Thorndike's OPAC -- which retrieves the same record
regardless of case. I did look at the MARC record associated with the
record, even though I didn't expect there to be anything that would affect
a case search since we don't code for that. There was nothing unexpected in
the record as viewed through the OPAC.

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES & Collaborative Projects Manager
Georgia Public Library Service/PINES