[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Notes from Wait Wait Do Tell Me conference session

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Fri Apr 7 15:05:58 EDT 2017

Hi all,

I have created a Google doc with the questions and answers at today's
Wait Wait Do Tell Me Conference sessions.

Questions that are answered in the Doc:

Why does my new item not capture existing holds when I check it in?

When are patron buckets coming?

How can you create different types of notifications for different user
groups?

Will there be an offline mode in the web client?

Learn the answer to these questions and more in the Google doc at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F_84CHvUcCkdMdXd-iTxdHF14bsh1QTPMIwge9IrFrU/edit?usp=sharing

Kathy Lussier

--
Kathy Lussier