[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Renew Privilege

Chris Sharp csharp at georgialibraries.org
Wed Apr 19 13:31:55 EDT 2017

As far as I can tell, there's not a way to get that information from
Evergreen reports.  You could do something like this to get a list of
updated accounts from the previous day if you have direct access to the
database server (which uses the auditor schema that tracks changes like
that):

select u.id as "User ID", aauh.expire_date as "Old Expire Date",
u.expire_date as "New Expire Date" from auditor.actor_usr_history aauh join
actor.usr u on (u.id = aauh.id) where date(aauh.audit_time) = date(now() -
'1 day'::interval) and aauh.expire_date <> u.expire_date;

If you just want a count, just change the above to "select count(*)
from...".

Hope that's helpful!

Chris

--