[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Renew Privilege

Elizabeth Davis edavis at albright.org
Thu Apr 20 08:50:04 EDT 2017

Hi Chris

Thank you very much!

Elizabeth

From: Open-ils-general [mailto:open-ils-general-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Chris Sharp
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 1:32 PM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group <open-ils-general at list.georgialibraries.org>
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Renew Privilege

As far as I can tell, there's not a way to get that information from Evergreen reports.  You could do something like this to get a list of updated accounts from the previous day if you have direct access to the database server (which uses the auditor schema that tracks changes like that):

select u.id<http://u.id> as "User ID", aauh.expire_date as "Old Expire Date", u.expire_date as "New Expire Date" from auditor.actor_usr_history aauh join actor.usr u on (u.id<http://u.id> = aauh.id<http://aauh.id>) where date(aauh.audit_time) = date(now() - '1 day'::interval) and aauh.expire_date <> u.expire_date;
If you just want a count, just change the above to "select count(*) from...".
Hope that's helpful!
Chris