[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Hidden titles in OPAC

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 16:04:06 EDT 2017

Hi Don,

A title must have at least one copy, at least one located URI, or use
transcendent bibliographic source in order to show up in the public
catalog.

http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/dev/_cataloging_electronic_resources_8201_8212_8201_finding_them_in_catalog_searches.html
http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/dev/_using_transcendent_bib_sources_for_electronic_resources.html

HTH,