[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] FROM field in the action trigger notices?

Walz, Jennifer jlwalz at asbury.edu
Wed Aug 23 16:45:21 EDT 2017

All -

We are having some issues with our notices.   When they go out, they have this in the template:

From: [%- params.sender_email || helpers.get_org_setting(user.home_ou, 'org.bounced_emails') || default_sender %]

  However, we would like the FROM field to have the CIRCULATING Library as the FROM library.  How do we do that?    Currently, it looks like it is coming from the home library.  But the item generating the notice is the circulating library and that one is different.    We would like that email to be in the FROM  field.

Thanks!

Jennifer
Jennifer Walz, MLS - Head of ILS emails
Kinlaw Library -  Asbury University