[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] FROM field in the action trigger notices?

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Wed Aug 23 17:40:20 EDT 2017

Hi Jennifer,

Most of our notices are grouped by usr so that the patron gets 1 message
with multiple items rather than an individual message for each item.
Because there can be multiple items, there can also be multiple circulating
libraries. Are you sending an individual message for each item?

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150