[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] FROM field in the action trigger notices?

Walz, Jennifer jlwalz at asbury.edu
Thu Aug 24 14:40:13 EDT 2017

Michelle,

Wow!  That is really helpful – and a good step to try first.   I had no idea of the code even to be used for the ‘circulating library’ or where to find it.  Thank you for sending this.     In this case, when patrons hit that reply button, they will get closer to the library who can actually deal with that item.

  Thanks!

  Jennifer