[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] FROM field in the action trigger notices?

Morgan, Michele mmorgan at noblenet.org
Thu Aug 24 09:50:26 EDT 2017

Jennifer,

The notice grouping discussion aside, you can try the following for your
>From address to get the email address of the library at which the checkout
occurred:

From: [%- params.sender_email || helpers.get_org_setting(
target.0.circ_lib.id, 'org.bounced_emails') || default_sender %]

helpers.get_org_setting(target.0.circ_lib.id, 'org.bounced_emails') will
get the value of the library setting "Sending email address for patron
notices" (aka org.bounced_emails) for the circ library of the first
checkout on the notice.

Hope this helps,
Michele

--
Michele M. Morgan, Technical Support Analyst
North of Boston Library Exchange, Danvers Massachusetts
mmorgan at noblenet.org