[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Z39.50 import in 2.12.4 throws errors

Linda Jansova skolkova at chello.cz
Sun Aug 27 09:09:12 EDT 2017

An update on my previous post:

It may be a different issue as we have tested Z39.50 search behavior in
multiple Evergreen versions - full description has been reported as a
separate bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1713324. The
last version where the queries have been okay seems to be 2.12.1 (tested
at http://demo.evergreencatalog.com/eg/staff/
<http://demo.evergreencatalog.com/eg/staff/>, i.e. via web client).

To conduct the tests we have been using stock Library of Congress Z39.50
server settings.

Maybe some of the changes introduced in 2.12.2 are the reason for this?
Such as a fix that allows boolean fields to be recognized in queries to
the Z39.50 server?

The error appears when the result set is a bit large, it looks like a
timeout issue.

Linda