[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Z39.50 import in 2.12.4 throws errors

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Mon Aug 28 09:37:41 EDT 2017

Hi Linda:

I have also added this comment to bug $ 1713324 - after our upgrade to
2.12.4 from 2.10, which included a reinstall on Ubuntu 16.04 and a new
ejabberd configuration, we had failures when retrieving Z39.50 searches
with lots of records in the result set.

It looks like that problem was due to bug# 1709710
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1709710> "Default ejabberd max_stanza_size
can be exceeded when chunking (MARC)XML-heavy responses". Can you check on
your max_stanza_size and see if increasing that helps resolve the problems
you're seeing? That will help confirm that bug.