[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Error in autogen.sh on Fedora

Bogna Czyżewska bogna.czyzewska at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 04:03:49 EDT 2017

Hello Blake and Jason!
Blake,
Thank you for your reply. My goal is to install Evergreen on a server
available only within a company network. Truth is, Evergreen seems too big
for handling the +/- 100 books we have, but I wasn't able to find any
smaller solution that could manage collection browsing and basic
circulation.

Jason,
Seems like I have to start from a scratch on a different system... A
difficult decision to make after spending few days of work and getting so
close to the working solution. Feels like a wrong bet in a gamble ;) I
understand you recommend Ubuntu 16.04 over Debian, since there are plans to
move to Ubuntu completely? In your first e-mail you wrote about server
edition - do you mean Ubuntu Server 16.04.3 LTS?

Best regards,
Bogna