[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Error in autogen.sh on Fedora

Bogna Czyżewska bogna.czyzewska at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 06:02:55 EDT 2017

Hello again Jason,
As you suggested, I replaced my Fedora with Ubuntu 16.04 server version,
but I already encountered a problem - you stressed the importance of using
auto tools, but there is no Xenial version of OpenSRF Makefile.install for
prerequisites and running it as ubuntu-trusty fails immediately. Do you
have any ideas how to overcome this? Is there a Ubuntu Xenial version of
opensrf somewhere or do I have to just install on the run, as the errors
appear?

Best regards,
Bogna