[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Error in autogen.sh on Fedora

Ben Shum ben at evergreener.net
Thu Aug 31 08:00:55 EDT 2017

Hi Bogna,

Sounds like maybe you're using an older OpenSRF version like 2.4
series.  I think we only just introduced Ubuntu xenial support as of
the OpenSRF 2.5 series.  If you switch over to that version, then you
should find the ubuntu-xenial targets available to use.  Same for
Evergreen, I think Xenial support was only added for 2.12 series and
up.

Also yes, I've been testing on Ubuntu Server 16.04.3 LTS (the 64-bit
edition only, not 32-bit).

-- Ben

--
Benjamin Shum