[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Can Evergreen be used in Spanish?

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Fri Dec 8 17:31:13 EST 2017

Hello everyone,

I am totally out of the loop on Evergreen development, but I am currently
fielding some questions from a library in Costa Rica that came in on the
Evergreen community Facebook page. They just asked me if Evergreen can be
used in Spanish. I know a few libraries had worked on this, but I don't
know the current status.

Also, can you recommend a place/URL/code file to check for the status of
Evergreen in other languages if I am asked in the future.

Thanks in advance,
Yamil

Yamil Suarez, MCS
Associate Director of Library Systems & Web Development

Stan Getz Library
Berklee College of Music
1140 Boylston St
Boston, MA 02215