[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [External] Re: Publication Year in Reports

Patrick, Irene irene.patrick at ncdcr.gov
Wed Dec 13 08:51:24 EST 2017

The weird looking report results that I mentioned seem to be coming from the bib information.  Date1 in each of the records had full years; Date2 had 4 characters (numbers), which appear to represent the month and day information that was expressed in the 264.  I would have assumed if the date information in the report was using data from the fixed field that it would have looked the same as what was actually in the fixed field.

[cid:image001.png at 01D373EF.5EEAF1F0]Irene Patrick
Library & Information Management Systems Librarian
NC Dept. of Natural and Cultural Resources
919.807.7413  |  irene.patrick at ncdcr.gov

109 E. Jones St.  | 4640 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, North Carolina 27699-4600
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/ncghl>  Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/ncpedia>  YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/user/statelibrarync>  Website<https://statelibrary.ncdcr.gov/>

Email correspondence to and from this address is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.