[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] patrons with bills

Diane Disbro ddisbro at scenicregional.org
Fri Dec 29 17:53:08 EST 2017

Good afternoon -

We are trying to find patrons who owe us more than $100. I ran the report
<javascript:void(0);> Patrons with outstanding balances by branch and item
due date range. There are 22,000 lines on the report, one for each billed
item. Some of the items are not overdue/lost. Some of the patrons in the
report do not owe us money. I have looked through most of the patrons with
last names beginning with A, B, and C and found $15,000 owed to us. But it
is a painfully slow process, looking for patrons with multiple billing lines
and checking their records for totals. Then copying their information to a
spreadsheet.

Has anyone else found this information by a quicker method?

Thank you.

Diane Disbro

Circulation Coordinator/Branch Manager

Union Branch