[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] patrons with bills

Dawn Fritz dfritz at bapl.org
Sat Dec 30 14:16:09 EST 2017

Hi,

Our library started using Evergreen this past October and I'm having
problems with a similar report. I need a report which shows which patrons
have reached the $25 mark the previous day. I can get a list of patrons who
had a bill added the previous day, but I can't seem to limit the list to
patrons who reached $25.00 at that time. The lists I do get have wrong owed
amounts shown (most owe well under $25.00), and there can be 9 or more
pages of patron lists to check. It seems like there should be a way to find
patrons with a specific Total Owed amount in a specific time frame.

Thank you for adding this question to the list serv!

Sincerely,

Dawn Fritz - Circulation Manager Bethlehem Area Public Library