[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Patron online self registration for immediate use accounts

Elisabeth Keppler keppleep at forsyth.cc
Thu Feb 9 09:56:16 EST 2017

Because online resources are expensive and frequently the cost is related
to usage, Forsyth County (NC) verifies who someone is using photo id when
we create a library account and charges a non-resident fee for those who
live outside of a specified geographic area.  Therefore, we're not in the
market for this development.  Sorry.

--
Lise Keppler, Technical Services
Forsyth County Public Library