[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Linking from OCLC WorldCat to Evergreen

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Thu Feb 9 10:46:23 EST 2017

Ah, I should also say, under the OCLC number options, we have:

"Add leading zeros to the OCLC Number search term": Yes
"Add the following custom prefix to all OCLC numbers": ocolc%20

This is based on how we've normalized the OCLC numbers in our system
(2.10), which I _think_ is the stock Evergreen configuration. Your mileage
may vary, though!