[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Linking from OCLC WorldCat to Evergreen

Patrick, Irene irene.patrick at ncdcr.gov
Thu Feb 9 11:20:42 EST 2017

Thank you, that worked!  I appreciate the help!

Irene Patrick
Library & Information Management Systems Librarian
Government & Heritage Library
State Library of North Carolina
North Carolina Department of Natural and Cultural Resources

(919) 807-7413   office
(919) 733-1843   fax
irene.patrick at ncdcr.gov<mailto:irene.patrick at ncdcr.gov>

109 East Jones St.
4640 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, NC 27699-4600
[cid:image004.png at 01D0C310.30B97D20]
Opinions expressed in this message may not represent the policy of my agency.  E-mail correspondence
to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law "NCGS.Ch.132" and
may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized state official.