[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Reminder: register for 2017 EIC, hotel rooms are filling up fast

Joe Knueven joe at gtownlibrary.net
Thu Feb 9 10:16:49 EST 2017

Good morning everyone,

This is just a friendly reminder, that if you have not already signed up for the Evergreen International Conference coming up in April, now is a good time to get it done.
If you have been waiting on the program schedule, it is complete and posted here:
https://evergreen-ils.org/conference/2017-evergreen-international-conference/2017-conference-programs-and-schedule/

The link to register is here: https://evergreen-ils.org/conference/2017-evergreen-international-conference/2017-conference-registration/
And to reserve your hotel rooms:  https://resweb.passkey.com/go/evergreeninternationalconf2017

As I said in the subject, our room block is filling up fast, so register and reserve now, don't delay.

Have a good day and I look forward to seeing everyone in April.

Joe

Joseph Knueven
Director
Germantown Public Library