[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Transferring money between funds

John Amundson jamundson at cwmars.org
Mon Feb 13 13:14:13 EST 2017

Hi, Everyone:

I am on EG 2.10.7, and I'm trying to transfer money from one fund to
another, and it does not seem to be working. I'm following the rules laid
out in the Evergreen Documentation for 2.10:

   1. To access funds, click *Admin → Server Administration → Acquisitions
   → Funds*. (note: I believe this should be Admin > Acquisitions
   Administration > Funds)
   2. Click the hyperlinked name of the originating fund.
   3. The Fund Details screen appears. Click Transfer Money.
   4. Enter the amount that you would like to transfer.
   5. From the drop-down menu, select the destination fund.
   6. Add a note. This field is optional.
   7. Click *Transfer*.

When I try to transfer money, (I'm trying to transfer $500.00 and have not
tried another amount), the screen will reload as if something happened, but
when it comes back, the change in money is not reflected in the fund. It is
also not seen in the destination fund.

It does not appear that transferring money is working for me.

NOTE: I am still relatively new to the Acquisitions function, so any help
anyone can provide is appreciated.

Thank you!

John

*John Amundson*