[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Transferring money between funds

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Mon Feb 13 13:42:35 EST 2017

Hi John,

I didn't have a 2.10 server handy to test this workflow, but I just
tested it on master, and it worked for me. I created a screencast at
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B74gDMUDwDXqT2kzRXp5VGtTbFE/view just
in case you see anything obvious in your steps that you might have
missed. Based on what you sent, it sounds like you followed each of the
steps correctly.

A couple of thoughts came to mind:

- It seemed strange that you had to go to Server Admin to get to the acq
admin menu rather than going directly to Acq Admin from the main admin
menu. Do you know if your client is up to date with the version of
Evergreen you're running?

- Do you know for sure that your account has permission to transfer
funds? I didn't try this workflow to see what happened with an account
that does not have permission, but I know the client often does not give
good feedback when it's a permissions issue.

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator