[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Transferring money between funds

Jason Stephenson jason at sigio.com
Tue Feb 14 09:40:23 EST 2017

Hi, all.

I work with John at C/W MARS and just informed him of the issue.

In this specific case, the fund transfer is failing because the funding
source for the originating fund has no credits.

The database function, acq.transfer_fund, requires there to be credits
on the originating fund. If there are none, then no transfer takes place.

This is a silent failure as the credits are used in a loop, so if there
are no credits, then the loop is never entered. The transfer happens in
the loop. Is this a bug? I don't know, but you think so, maybe head to
Launchpad and say so.

Jason