[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Transferring money between funds

John Amundson jamundson at cwmars.org
Mon Feb 13 15:43:07 EST 2017

Hi, Kathy:

Thank you for your reply.

- the Evergeen documentation here,
http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/2.10/_funds.html, states that the fund
location is under server admin, but I found it directly under acquisitions
admin in our 2.10 client, which is where I believe it should be.

- After some testing with permissions, this does not seem to be the issue.
However, I discovered that I only have issues moving money from/to funds
for the library in question, (it is a branch system), but I do not have any
issues transferring money for funds for other libraries, including another
library branch system. I'm in the process of looking through the funds to
see if anything seems out of place, but nothing catches my eye yet.

John

*John Amundson*
Library Applications Associate II
C/W MARS, Inc.