[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Spine & pocket labels - Evergreen 2.11

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Tue Feb 21 14:06:17 EST 2017

Hi Dan!

There are "Spine and pocket label font" settings in the Library Settings
Editor that _should_ enable you to set the policies for your library's
labels, per http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/2.11/_settings_overview.html, and
which will also hopefully be carried over into the implementation in the
Web Staff Client.

Hope this helps,
(yet another) Dan