[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Spine & pocket labels - Evergreen 2.11

Prince, Catherine catherine.prince at ncdcr.gov
Tue Feb 21 13:57:15 EST 2017

Hi Dan,

NC Cardinal is on 2.9 and in the Library Settings Editor (Admin> Local Administration) you can change the setting for Spine and pocket label font family. You might have to log out and log back in to see the change on your labels.

Hope this helps!

Catherine M. Prince
NC Cardinal Help Desk Technician
North Carolina Department of Natural and Cultural Resources

919 807 7426   office
919 733 8748   fax
catherine.prince at ncdcr.gov<mailto:catherine.prince at ncdcr.gov>

109 East Jones Street
4640 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, North Carolina 27699-4640

[cid:image004.png at 01D0C310.30B97D20]           [nccardinal]

Email correspondence to and from this address is subject to the
North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.

Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/NorthCarolinaCulture>  Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/ncculture>  Instagram<http://www.instagram.com/ncculture>  YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/ncculture>