[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Still seeking a Documentation Interest Group Facilitator

Jane Sandberg sandbej at linnbenton.edu
Sat Jan 14 08:07:51 EST 2017

Dear Evergreen community,

We are seeking volunteers for the position of Documentation Interest
Group (DIG) Facilitator.  The DIG Facilitator has the following roles:

* Provide update for DIG activities at Evergreen community meetings
and other community events.
* Facilitate discussion on DIG email list.
* Facilitate DIG meetings (currently held online over IRC).
* Coordinate training for DIG members.

In the past, we've had co-facilitators who have split these tasks, and
also systems in which a single facilitator does all of these
activities.

If you'd like more information, you can reply to the Evergreen
Documentation list (OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION at list.georgialibraries.org).
You may also email me directly, and I will find somebody who can
answer your questions.

If you'd like to volunteer, please reply to the documentation list
(OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION at list.georgialibraries.org) with a brief
statement of why you're interested in helping the DIG in this way.

Note that we will be discussing this position at our meeting at 12pm
Pacific / 3pm Eastern on Thursday 1/19.  If you'd like to join us on
the #evergreen IRC channel, you'd be more than welcome.

Thanks for your consideration!

   -Jane

--
Jane Sandberg