[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Change email address that Notifications are sent from?

Lisa Setters lisa.setters at asburyseminary.edu
Thu Jan 26 11:20:35 EST 2017

Greetings!

We have an ongoing problem that we have been trying to fix for a while now.

We changed our email address. To accommodate this change, we went through
Evergreen and changed it everywhere that we could find it. However, our
notices are still going out from our old email address, and sometimes from
our director of IT.

Can anyone offer any advice one where to look to fix these settings?

Thank you!

Lisa Setters
Research and Web Librarian
859.858.2100
Frequently Asked Questions <http://answers.asburyseminary.edu>
Library Instructional Services
Asbury Theological Seminary

*Coming Soon: A New Library Loan Website! Stay tuned for more information!*