[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Change email address that Notifications are sent from?

Jennifer Pringle jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Thu Jan 26 20:39:33 EST 2017

Hi Lisa,

If you haven't already you'll want to update the email in the library
setting "Sending email address for patron notices" (Admin -> Local
Administration -> Library Settings Editor).  If you've already updated
it there I would suggest you take a look at your action trigger
templates for your notices and see if the old email address is in them
somewhere.

Hope that helps,

Jennifer

--