[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Reminder: web client hacking day tomorrow

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu Jan 26 14:51:43 EST 2017

Hi all,

I'm sending along a reminder that tomorrow is the 1st of two web client
hacking days. The day was scheduled to give the community time to focus
on activities to help get the web client ready for the trial production
use in 2.12. This help can come in the form of working to resolve
outstanding web client bugs, testing and signing off on bug fixes that
have been submitted for review, and working on web client documentation.

The second web client hacking day will be scheduled next Friday,
February 3 (not the 4th, which is the date I put in a previous e-mail.)

In my last e-mail, I highlighted a few web client bugs that people might
want to look at. Many thanks to Kyle Huckins for submitting a patch for
https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1657466 and for opening
discussion on https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1528924.

I'm going to highlight some other potential bugs to look at for web
client hacking day:

Checkout auto renew age OU setting is not honored -
Error when trying to pay by credit card -
Marking item damaged does not trigger prompt for billing details -
Alert Message field in the patron editor does not display in the web
client patron summary - https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1659588

If there is anyone interested in testing and signing off on web client
fixes, please e-mail me directly and I'll load them on a MassLNC VM I am
planning to build tonight/tomorrow morning. A list of web client
pullrequests is available at http://bit.ly/2jukdiu . We have a lot of
fixes that are ready for testing; we just need more people to take a
look at them.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!
Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator