[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Change email address that Notifications are sent from?

Lisa Setters lisa.setters at asburyseminary.edu
Mon Jan 30 12:45:23 EST 2017

Jennifer,

Thank you for responding!

It looks like the parent library had the new email address, but each of the
children still displayed the older address. I have updated the children to
reflect the new email address and will test it this morning. The other
place that I updated was Admin > Server > Organizational Units. I have done
some work with the action trigger template to update the text, but I'm
still new to the other aspects of Evergreen code.

This is the pathway for sender email address in the action trigger template:

From: [%- params.sender_email  || helpers.get_org_setting(user.home_ou,
'org.bounced_emails') || user.home_ou.email || default_sender %]
Subject: Overdue Notification

Even after those changes, I have confirmed that we are still getting emails
from the old email address and that it is not using the new email template
that I created.

I welcome any other suggestions.

Lisa Setters
Research and Web Librarian
859.858.2100 <(859)%20858-2100>
Frequently Asked Questions <http://answers.asburyseminary.edu>
Library Instructional Services
Asbury Theological Seminary

*Coming Soon: A New Library Loan Website! Stay tuned for more information!*