[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Issue holds

Cerninakova Eva cernin at jabok.cz
Mon Jul 3 10:46:30 EDT 2017

Hi all,

does anyone have an experience with serial issues holds?

We started circulating serial issues some time ago. It has brought the need
to the staff or patrons to place hold on particular serial issue time to
time (if the desired issue has been checked out). However, the serial issue
hold capturing behave differently from book holds. In a fact, any serial
issue have never been successfully captured for the hold at check in and
the same applies for a Hold capture interface.
We looked at the record holds list interface. There has been displayed
information "no copy" in the "current copy" column. This has not changed
even after the particular serial issue has been checked in.
I have checked whether the copy of the serial issues or shelving location
has been  holdable - they definitely has. I have also tried various check
in modificators. Nothing have worked for us.
Could I have miss any setting? Or could it be a bug?

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

Eva

---
Mgr. Eva Cerniňáková
cernin at jabok.cz
Tel. +420 211 222 409 <+420%20211%20222%20409>

Knihovna Jabok
http:/knihovna.jabok.cz
Tel.  +420 211 222 410 <+420%20211%20222%20410>
Jabok - Vyšší odborná škola sociálně pedagogická a teologická
Salmovská 8, 120 00 Praha 2