[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] transit

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Tue Jul 25 19:03:18 EDT 2017

Hi Diane,

Thanks for the explanation! I see there is a Launchpad ticket on this -
https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1257910 - and I don't see any
sign that anyone is working on it. I would say that a number of backend
changes will be required to fix this issue, and the web client isn't
something that will be making backend changes.

It would be good to hear how others handle this workflow in libraries
that are using the Mark Missing Pieces action. I'm not one of them, but
I see that  there is a distinct 'Scan Item as Missing Pieces' action in
the circulation menu. If the staff person notices the missing pieces
before the checkin scan (I know this isn't always the case), it looks
like it could be scanned there without a risk of sending the item into
transit.

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier