[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Self-Check and locking media cases

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Wed Jul 26 17:18:37 EDT 2017

Josh,

I would like to also see customizations you made made to Self-Check code,
so I can get ideas. I had been meaning to ask you when I saw this thread.

Thanks in advance,
Yamil

Yamil Suarez, MCS
Associate Director of Library Systems & Web Development

Stan Getz Library
Berklee College of Music
1140 Boylston St
Boston, MA 02215