[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] June bug squashing week?

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu Jun 8 09:22:54 EDT 2017

Hi Terran,

I'm fine with whatever decision is made. However, I was just re-reading
Galen's update from the last feedback fest -
https://evergreen-ils.org/evergreen-3-0-development-update-6-feedback-fest-results/
- and noted that the people who participated in the feedback fest are a
different group than those who normally participate in the Bug Squashing
events. I know the Feedback Fest is open to all just as Bug Squashing
Day is, but I think if you do decide to proceed with Bug Squashing Day,
you're likely to get some people who might not be involved in the other
activity.

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier