[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] June bug squashing week?

Morgan, Michele mmorgan at noblenet.org
Thu Jun 8 09:36:20 EDT 2017

Hi Terran,

I would plan to participate in an official Bug Squashing week were it to
happen, but am fine with it not happening, too. One doesn't need an
official reason to squash bugs ☺

It must be a lot of work on your end, and there certainly is a lot of
activity already, especially with the web client bugs. But having an
official bug squashing week might motivate users who aren't already engaged
in squashing and feedback to focus on bugs.

Thanks,
Michele

--
Michele M. Morgan, Technical Support Analyst
North of Boston Library Exchange, Danvers Massachusetts
mmorgan at noblenet.org