[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Error message on a workstation - what does it mean?

Walz, Jennifer jlwalz at asbury.edu
Tue Mar 7 14:47:25 EST 2017

Jason,

 Thanks for your help!

Jennifer

-----Original Message-----
From: Open-ils-general [mailto:open-ils-general-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Jason Stephenson
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2017 2:18 PM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Error message on a workstation - what does it mean?

Jennifer,

SRE is short for Serial Record Entry. If that message comes up consistently, you have something wrong. However, I don't know serials well enough to tell you what that something is.

MFHDs can be used, but SRE is part of serials proper, and I may be mistaken, but are meant to replace MFHDs.

I didn't answer before because I dont' serial that well to help you with your problem.

Jason