[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Web Client installation

Cerninakova Eva cernin at jabok.cz
Mon Mar 20 08:59:53 EDT 2017

Hi Nawras,

I have solved  the  very same problem few hours ago ;-)
If you do not have valid  certificate (issued by certificate authority),
you have to take the following steps:

- Open the page https://localhost:7682 (replace localhost by URL of your
catalog) and accept the certificate
- The do the same at the page https://localhost/eg/staff
Than you should be able to log in to web staff client .

Hope this help
Eva

---
Mgr. Eva Cerniňáková
cernin at jabok.cz
Tel. +420 211 222 409

Knihovna Jabok
http:/knihovna.jabok.cz
Tel.  +420 211 222 410

Jabok - Vyšší odborná škola sociálně pedagogická a teologická
Salmovská 8, 120 00 Praha 2