[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Web Client installation

nawras ali othman.nawras at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 07:34:41 EDT 2017

Thank you for the reply!

I have self signed SSL cert. only. I entered the the username and the
password in the page https://my-ip/eg/staff. But nothing happened. I didn't
get redirected to any page.

I also tried to connect through the port 7682 as Eva suggested,
unfortunately, it did not work for me :(

I also tried to connect to the web client using the URL:
http://my-ip/eg/staff, I got a 403 error (Forbidden: You don't have
permission to access /eg/staff/login on this server.)

Is there any way to log in to the web client with self-signed cert.??

Thank you, I appreciate your help!

Nawras Ali <http://www.learnwithnaw.com>,
Learn with Naw <http://www.learnwithnaw.com>
Regards