[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] z39.50 character set negotiation?

Elaine Hardy ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Wed Mar 22 11:58:06 EDT 2017

OH NO!

Can you use Vandeley for the duration of the error? Before I reported the
problem with OCLC I used it to overlay a record to check if the issue was
more widespread than the Z39.50 interface. Diacritics were fine.

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES & Collaborative Projects Manager
Georgia Public Library Service/PINES