[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] z39.50 character set negotiation?

Jane Sandberg sandbej at linnbenton.edu
Wed Mar 22 11:48:41 EDT 2017

Thanks, Elaine and Galen!  I did submit a launchpad bug
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1675074), please feel free
to comment on or refine it.

And here's hoping that OCLC fixes this soon!  It happened while we
were in the middle of a Spanish-language cataloging project; not a
great time for diacritics issues. :-(

--
Jane Sandberg
Electronic Resources Librarian