[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] photos for annual report

Rogan Hamby rhamby at equinoxinitiative.org
Thu Mar 23 14:40:18 EDT 2017

If anyone has any photos they would be willing to share of Evergreen events
(community or local at your library) for inclusion in the community annual
report please send them my way as soon as possible with how you would like
to be credited.  I can't promise I will use them I may so please make sure
you have the right to share them.  If they are of community events then
everyone should be wearing green badges and/or have given permission to
have their picture taken and at non-community events should have given some
equivalent form of consent.

Rogan Hamby

Data and Project Analyst

Equinox Open Library Initiative