[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Fwd: Evergreen Oversight Board election results

Grace Dunbar gdunbar at equinoxinitiative.org
Thu Mar 23 14:41:22 EDT 2017

Ahem.
Let me try this again since my first attempt got lost in the tubes.
On behalf of the current Evergreen Oversight Board and the Evergreen
Community, I would like to congratulate our newest Board members.
Holly Brennan and Scott Thomas

Congratulations!

And thank you to all the nominees and those who voted.
We appreciate your dedication to the Evergreen Project.

Thanks!
Grace

--
Grace Dunbar