[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [OPEN-ILS-DEV] Tomorrow's RM Election

Galen Charlton gmc at equinoxinitiative.org
Mon Mar 27 18:04:43 EDT 2017

Hi Dan,

I suspect we have different views on the role of competition in
certain community decisions, but I'm sure that we both would have
approached the vote in a spirt of fair play and with no hard feelings,
regardless of the outcome. Nevertheless, I respect your decision and
look forward to working with you and the entire Evergreen development
community towards what will be the best release of Evergreen yet this
fall.

I suggest that folks plan on touching base tomorrow at 1 p.m. EDT in
#evergreen anyway to discuss plans for 3.0 and confirm that we're all
on more or less the same page regarding release goals.

Regards,

Galen

--
Galen Charlton
Infrastructure and Added Services Manager