[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [OPEN-ILS-DEV] Tomorrow's RM Election

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Mon Mar 27 21:21:03 EDT 2017

Hi,

I agree that we should continue with our plan to meet tomorrow and
should also hold a vote as we've done for past RM elections where this
is only one candidate.

With that in mind, I'll open up the floor to questions for Galen when I
start the meeting, with discussion of the release goals.

As a reminder, Everyone is invited to participate in the voting.
Evergreen core committers who cannot make the meeting may submit their
vote via email
to the open-ils-dev mailing list.

Thank you!

Kathy