[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Is this a bug?

Walz, Jennifer jlwalz at asbury.edu
Fri May 5 15:47:29 EDT 2017

All -

We are getting permission errors for LongOverdue items when trying to check them in.   The error says that there is a permission issue with the override.  However, here is the permission as it is set:   "COPY_STATUS_LONGOVERDUE.override"    This is set in the permission group that is trying to perform this function.

BUT -
  You  the error message that pops up, it has another underscore in it:  "COPY_STATUS_LONG_OVERDUE.override"

  So, there being a mis-match, I am wondering if the system is having problems because it thinks it is one thing, when it is actually another?

  Is this a bug?   What do we need to do to fix this?     Currently we cannot check in these items because no one can override the message.

Thanks!

Jennifer
Jennifer Walz, MLS - Head of Permission Issues
Kinlaw Library -  Asbury University
One Macklem Drive, Wilmore, KY 40390
859-858-3511 ext. 2269
jlwalz at asbury.edu