[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Is this a bug?

Jason Stephenson jason at sigio.com
Fri May 5 15:55:29 EDT 2017

Jennifer,

Yes, that sounds like a known bug:

That bug appears to be very close to resolution.

A potentially quick fix is described in comment #6:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1378829/comments/6

Jeff's branch, linked from comment #12

https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1378829/comments/12

has a more comprehensive fix.

I suppose someone should review this and get it committed... ;)

Jason