[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Finding Non-paid but "Received" lineitems

Blake Henderson blake at mobiusconsortium.org
Wed May 17 11:17:00 EDT 2017

All,

I am working through a problem. We are trying to generate a list of
purchase orders / lineitems that have been received but not invoiced. We
do this by running a report with a filter of Encumbrance = 'true'

We noticed that some of the things coming up are things that have been
invoiced. How is it possible for something to have an invoice and not be
paid? Even when the invoice is closed? See below

A lineitem here "Governing Global Health" is shown to not be "Paid"

But when you look at the associated invoice:

It says 0 invoiced in the subtitle, however, it shows it in the right
column as having an invoice.

What scenario makes this happen?

--
-Blake-